Getting involved in a student leadership position is a great way to contribute to your community, develop valuable interpersonal skills and meet wonderful people. Exploring and building your career doesn’t only happen inside the classroom at university, learn how to share your knowledge and talents with others by taking the lead at UBC.
Opportunities in Arts
Be a Participant or Volunteer:
- Peer Programs – Find peer help or attend an event
- Arts Peer Academic Coaches – Apply to be a coach now!
- Arts Tri-Mentoring Program
- UBC Arts Undergraduate Society – Attend an event or become a Student Coordinator
- Orientations (Imagine UBC) – Become an Orientation Leader or Welcome Team Leader
Participate as a Planning Committee Member:
For more opportunities on campus, visit the Centre for Student Involvement & Careers.
Are you part of a student group planning to hold an event on campus? Get in contact with Olivia Jenkinson, Student Engagement Officer (Arts) for support and referrals to resources to enhance your event: email@example.com