An Arts degree is a leadership degree and valuable in the workforce. However, building your career isn’t just about getting a degree. Learn how to share your knowledge and talents with others by taking the lead at UBC.
Opportunities in Arts
Be a Participant or Volunteer:
- Peer Programs – Find peer help or attend an event
- Arts Tri-Mentoring Program – Find an alumni mentor
- Student Associations/Clubs in Arts – Attend an event
Participate as a Planning Committee Member:
- Arts Co-op Students’ Association – Become an executive
- Peer Programs – Become a peer leader
- Arts Tri-Mentoring Program – Become a student coordinator
- Arts Undergraduate Society (AUS) – Become a student coordinator
- Orientations (Imagine Day) – Become a MUG Leader or Squad Leader
- Student Associations/Clubs in Arts – Become an executive or start your own
For more opportunities on campus, visit the Centre for Student Involvement + Careers.