An Arts degree is a leadership degree and valuable in the workforce. However, building your career isn’t just about getting a degree. Learn how to share your knowledge and talents with others by taking the lead at UBC.
Opportunities in Arts
Be a Participant or Volunteer:
- Peer Programs – Find peer help or attend an event
- Arts Tri-Mentoring Program – Find an alumni mentor
- UBC Arts Undergraduate Society – Attend an event or become a Student Coordinator
Participate as a Planning Committee Member:
- Arts Tri-Mentoring Program – Become a student coordinator
- Orientations (Imagine Day) – Become a MUG Leader or Squad Leader
For more opportunities on campus, visit the Centre for Student Involvement & Careers.